Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

Well, I definitely can't believe it, but Colson and I have been married for 1 year!! Yesterday, November 16th was our anniversary. It's gone by so fast!

Since our anniversary was on Sunday this year, we celebrated on Saturday. We went up to Park City and stayed in the same hotel that we did on our honeymoon. We went out to dinner and just had a lovely, relaxing time!

It seems like we've had a really crazy year! We have gone on a bunch of fun trips (Lake Powell, Hawaii, Flaming Gorge, Detroit, Las Vegas, St. George, etc.) and have had a bunch of interesting experiences (new jobs, several surgeries, several moves, several weeks/months of remodeling, etc.). It's been a blast! Some days are better than others, but I absolutely love being married!

4 comments:

Jared and Reini said...

Happy 1st year Anniversary! What a fun time of life! Happy to hear that things are going well & that you are loving married life!

MMMegan said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad things are going well for you!

Brittney said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I think we should really say it is your 8th anniversary but whatever :) How is the remodel going? I am so excited to see it!

Brad said...

Happy very belated anniversary! It was so fun to have you guys here.

I loved how you listed all the places you visited. But, Detroit?!?! It sticks out like a sore thumb in that list. Sorry we live by such a crappy place. :(