Hey guys! I can't believe that Colson and I have a blog. Well, here's what's going on in our lives:
Colson is in school at the University of Utah. He's taking a full load of classes and is working for Dominion Distributing. He delivers and restocks magazines. He's loving the baseball playoffs. GO SOX!!
I am working at Merrill Lynch as a temp in the Community Development department. I assist the part of the company that gives donations to non-profit organizations. I'm still looking for a permanent position I will enjoy.
We're both sad that winter is coming!! Colson is especially sad that golf season is ending, but are enjoying the beautiful fall colors!!!
4 comments:
Wow, it finally happened! Great job sarah!I thought you'd never update! You're on a roll now.
Hey! I'm glad you guys have a blog. I haven't seen you forever! We need to get together sometime. Anyway...Jordan is also having a rough time with winter. He goes into mild depression when summer ends. :)
Hey guys! I am glad I stumbled upon your blog :) love the pics!
Sarah and Cols, Glad I saw your blog. It is sort of a geeky world but I enjoy it. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment